DeTour Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PangYa Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ Empty
PostSubject: =o zomgsh i want a job there =[   =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 am

Want a job at Google ... ?

Do you think we could ask for the same advantages ??

We already knew that working for Google had certain advantages, but, believe me, this giant of the search motor takes the welfare of its employees seriously ... as shown by this decompression (stress) capsule that is impermeable to sound and light ...

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 5a119f7cd1

Visit to Google's European center in Zurich

MOVING AROUND: A slide allows quick access from different floors ... There are also poles available ... they are similar to the ones used in fire stations.

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ D0bc4d549c

FOOD: Employees can eat all they want from a vast choice of food and drink.

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 7549ee7814

WORK STATION: Each employee has at least two large screens. There are 4-6 'Zooglers' per office.

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 0e6df1be6e

INNOVATION: Large boards are available just about everywere because "ideas don't always come when seated in the office" says one of Googles managers.

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 9c196f3a38

LEISURE: Pool tables, video games etc. are available in many areas.

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 4a93955f87

COMMUNICATION: On each floor, there are private cabin areas where employees can attend to personal affairs.

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ E30e6ab40a

TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Problem with your computer ? No problem ... Bring it to this area where drinks are available while it is being fixed ...

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 3d52de8d45

HEALTH: Professional masseurs (eusses) available.

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 5d93b8f7ca

REST: This room provides massage chairs that you control ... while you view relaxing aquariums ... !!!

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ D7207045b2

My question .... When do they work ... ?

How much do they (employees) pay to work there ..?

I would pay to have the chance to work there, its like Disneyland for Geeks

i wanna work at google T-T
Back to top Go down
Kehai

Kehai

PostSubject: Re: =o zomgsh i want a job there =[   =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:13 am

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 438495
when do they get time to use these things?
i mean, do they work? or they have no work there?=o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 286472
Back to top Go down
Placed
mon martiniiii<3(MostSpammer)
Placed

PostSubject: Re: =o zomgsh i want a job there =[   =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:15 am

What the hell?

rofl
Back to top Go down
Mandu`

Mandu`

PostSubject: Re: =o zomgsh i want a job there =[   =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:22 pm

Mm I would so give up dentistry for that... =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 626107
Back to top Go down
Placed
mon martiniiii<3(MostSpammer)
Placed

PostSubject: Re: =o zomgsh i want a job there =[   =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Time to rethink my career choice =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 121130

jk lol
Back to top Go down
.Hikiii~
Official milk-bag drinker~~~
.Hikiii~

PostSubject: Re: =o zomgsh i want a job there =[   =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:52 pm

A lot of my prof.s use Google as an unique example of how a business/corporation should be runned.

It's like the phrase, "Always keep the customers happy.", but it's the opposite here. It's more like "Keep the employees happy because if they're happy, your customers will be happy as well."

The work that they do has to be creative as well as fresh. That's why they have a lot of open and interactive ways to encourage employee creativity and innovations.

I believe a lot of the work done by the employees are done verbally(e-meeting) and through open-ended discussions because the business operations has really no boundaries, meaning that any employee within the corpation has the right to make a suggestion and have that suggestion implemented the next day.

The employee have the luxury to use the services, but it doesn't mean that they don't do work. Everyone within the corporation has to do a minimum (varies within departments), but if the employee feels a need to walk away from work, he/she is able too within the company. That's all it is.

Kyu: For the amount of work they do, they get paid quite a lot. It seems like they don't do anything, but they do! They have to always think of new ways to attract new customers as well as maintaining the old ones without offending another market the corporation hasn't touched yet, is really hard to do. (speaking of marketing dep.) Also to avoid legal issues when publishing images, banners, videos, etc. Don't forget about Yahoo, they have to also think of new ways to be ahead of the competitors. It's a lot of work, but it's all worth it. Plus after a certain amount of years, they get employee stocks. Pretty good if you ask me. lol

I was planning to submit my resume to Google when I'm finish with my schooling. But only to the Marketing department. =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 626107 =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ 18666
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =o zomgsh i want a job there =[   =o zomgsh i want a job there =[ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=o zomgsh i want a job there =[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeTour Guild :: Public Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: