DeTour Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PangYa Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you still wearing your shades?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weasel
ORANGE HATER D=
Weasel

Are you still wearing your shades? Empty
PostSubject: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Seems that OGP's bright future is turning into a darkness hopeless. Either the lack of updating or the poor ones (which we could'nt complain either cuz yeah, they updated at least) means now 4 weeks of nothing - not a single word to explain wth is going on.
I didn't want to believe crap18 was really shutting down (i knew it was going to close someday, but i just didn't expect this day to be so near future) despite all rumors ppl were spreading around. But now, what do they want us to think?
Also, I've seen one helpdesk that could have solved all their shutting down rumor, posted at OGPs forum, but as they're so dumb they locked and dissapeared with that thread with no good reason - just that they were lying at that response.

Well, dunno what I'm doing next. Seriously, I was not thinking to stop playing this game rite at this moment. The problem is: no brazilian pangya, neither Japan/Korea/EU and finally US (meaning no options left). D:
So, what about you guys?

EDIT: update next week. who really cares for max astros outfit and kaz pangs clothes? Are you still wearing your shades? 874550
http://www.ogplanet.com/news.og?op=read&tp=&num=1203

anyway, i'm still assuming its ending soon.
Back to top Go down
kotheners

kotheners

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:08 pm

i dunno what i have to do if A18 really closed. Are you still wearing your shades? 223209
Indonesian server was closed last year and i hope A18 won't be closed this year Are you still wearing your shades? 115239

well...maybe i'm going to quit this game if it's really closed as i can't play on KR/JP/GOA

back to my lovely PS2...winning eleven ftw Are you still wearing your shades? 199169
Back to top Go down
Kyu
gu~
Kyu

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Now Its Official Are you still wearing your shades? 18666

Albatross18 Players,

We are sorry to announce that Albatross18 will be closing its services. We have had some good times, but the servers will be going down. For the time being, you will still be able to play, and until the servers go down on March 10th, you can use your Astros to make purchases from the shop or from any other OGPlanet game.

In fact, we think you will love our other games so much, we will give you special prizes just for trying them out. If you create a new character in Rumble Fighter, CABAL Online, or La Tale between now and March 8th, we will give you a special item to help get you further in the games faster. Note that players will only receive special items for characters created during this period and only for games in which they did not previously already have a character.

So, for now, enjoy Albatross18 and remember to try our other games before March 8th to get your free gifts! We are currently working with the developer on the future of the game and we will make an announcement once we have more information. Until then, will keep Albatross18 running smoothly until the servers go down on March 10th. We are glad that we could share all of these good times with you and we hope to share more in the other OGPlanet games!

Link : http://a18.ogplanet.com/news.og?view=read&menu=notice&num=1211

so what u guys will do now?
Back to top Go down
https://detour.forumotion.com
Weasel
ORANGE HATER D=
Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:18 pm

unfortunatelly my prediction was right.
yeah, and they were that fast to give us this pretty lame notice.
Are you still wearing your shades? 908252
Back to top Go down
kotheners

kotheners

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:48 pm

well...finally they really closed the server Are you still wearing your shades? 573884

back to my ps2 then Are you still wearing your shades? 438495

ty for the good times i have here guys Are you still wearing your shades? 792705

i hope we can meet again somewhere...

will this forum be closed too? Are you still wearing your shades? 23372
Back to top Go down
Placed
mon martiniiii<3(MostSpammer)
Placed

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:54 pm

dont lie weasel i told you itd close, at first you doubted me

i win Are you still wearing your shades? 18666
Back to top Go down
Weasel
ORANGE HATER D=
Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:22 pm

lol.
i just didn't want to believe alba was gonna shut down anytime soon specially after we get banned from pjp,
but 4 weeks of nothing should have meant sthg. and it did now. T_T
Back to top Go down
Placed
Placed

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm

supports are so funny

heres what one said :

"As you're going to have to restart again, may as well restart in the same system and try another game. "

Are you still wearing your shades? 626107 hahaha
Back to top Go down
kotheners

kotheners

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:06 am

oh God...406MB size of GOA client is really killing me with my slow connection Are you still wearing your shades? 493176
Back to top Go down
Placed
Placed

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:22 pm

screw goa

http://www.ntreev.net/News/AnnouncementsView.aspx?no=47

a18 will be transferred
Back to top Go down
Weasel
ORANGE HATER D=
Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:46 pm

pretty good to hear that.

[offtopic] man, i'm foking tired of these xenophobic ppl
but im quite getting used to his/her racist comments as that's not first time i see them around.

Are you still wearing your shades? Hinll9
Are you still wearing your shades? W887

[/offtopic]
Back to top Go down
kotheners

kotheners

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:46 am

woohoooo yihaaaaa very nice Are you still wearing your shades? 626107
Back to top Go down
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:39 am

NTREEV TAKING OVER WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LETS HOPE THEY HAVE THE SAME ATTITUDE AS THE KOREAN NTREEEV KAKAKAKKA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you still wearing your shades?   Are you still wearing your shades? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you still wearing your shades?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeTour Guild :: Public Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: