DeTour Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PangYa Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o

Go down 
+3
kyukyu`
Placed
apocalypse2005
7 posters
AuthorMessage
apocalypse2005

what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o Empty
PostSubject: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:53 pm

what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 452342 what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 452342 what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 452342 what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 452342 what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 452342
Back to top Go down
Placed
mon martiniiii<3(MostSpammer)
Placed

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:18 pm

colors are nice :P
Back to top Go down
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:50 am

nice? XD epic fail neways brite colors to come

gee gee gee gee baby baby babyyy what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 199169
Back to top Go down
mygo
Mr. pretty pinK =]

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:18 pm

The new layout looks great. Get Kyu and Weasel to facking put their record races into the records section lol.
Back to top Go down
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:34 am

zzzzzzz meego lol xD
Back to top Go down
Kehai

Kehai

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 am

kkk
kyu and weasel are bibas D:
Back to top Go down
Weasel
ORANGE HATER D=
Weasel

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:49 pm

we are a guild of bibas hu

anyway posts would be nice to bring our guys active on the forum
lol
Back to top Go down
mygo
Mr. pretty pinK =]

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm

dont make me MAKE the topic in the records section

ETA 3 hours when I do it myself :<
Back to top Go down
Weasel
ORANGE HATER D=
Weasel

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm

mygo wrote:
dont make me MAKE the topic in the records section

ETA 3 hours when I do it myself :<

haha
feel free to start this topic
i promise to keep it up whenever (or most like if) i get a decent score to post
don't be shy lol
Back to top Go down
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:45 am

Weasel wrote:
we are a guild of bibas hu

aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 626107 what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 241144

what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o Bibaa
Back to top Go down
Placed
Placed

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:55 am

weasel is the one in center? <:
Back to top Go down
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:58 am

Placed wrote:
weasel is the one in center? <:
naw kyu is max mur is bob what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 626107 what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 18666
im kawaiiiiiiiii hanaaaaaa =P placeduuu u can b kooh!
Back to top Go down
Placed
Placed

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:04 am

I'm nuri what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 573884
Back to top Go down
Weasel
ORANGE HATER D=
Weasel

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:53 am

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WTFFK!
hahaha
man i laughed hard at this image when i first saw it! HAHAHA
seriously, good job kyu

and nice outfit placed :o
you're kinda cute, so as kyuuu

what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 758642
Back to top Go down
kotheners

kotheners

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:04 pm

omg hsuahausauhsusahusauhsaha...
our new guild description? what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o 286472
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o   what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what happened.....to this site and why does it look so nice? o.o
Page 1 of 1