DeTour Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PangYa Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P

Go down 
+4
apocalypse2005
m as in m3ck3y
Placed
kyukyu`
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:33 pm

okay
im really bored if u cant tell well XD

@}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CORRUPT WISH GAME
This game is really funny kekeke play play!!
First person makes a wish, the second person corrupts the wish and makes a wish of their own!

For example:
Person 1 : I wish i was in korea~
Person 2: You are... but in North Korea
I wish I got my homework done!
Person 3: Granted. BUT, all the answers were wrong and your teacher failed you for the whole course.

and so on.. got it? kaka

I'll start =P

hmmm... I wish i was at the beach right now :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 438495:
Back to top Go down
Placed
mon martiniiii<3(MostSpammer)
Placed

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:23 am

Here's your destination :

Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P Cimg1459wj3.th

Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 438495

I wish I had a pineapple. :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 18666:
Back to top Go down
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:26 am

granted~~ but ur pineapple is rotten with buncha fungus.. you had to throw it away..

I wish everybody was awake right now T_T mee so bored T_T
Back to top Go down
m as in m3ck3y

m as in m3ck3y

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:03 am

^

Wish granted, dead people have all awaken from their tombs in the cemeteries hahahahaha! They're going there to get your boredom away hehehehe! :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 452342:

Wish i had a Nintendo Wii right now.. heesh! :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 626107:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloggyko.blogspot.com
apocalypse2005

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:03 am

u have a huge smile on ur face as u set up ur new wii, but when u start playing, the remote malfunctions and blows up in ur face, wiping that smile away :(

i wish i could find a nice, pretty girlfriend
Back to top Go down
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:49 pm

granted apoca =P she is so pretty so nice!! but the next day she gets in an accident gets burnt aka ugly and she turns grumpy cuz of it! nyahahhaa

i wish there was guy that could sing for me everynight<3
Back to top Go down
Kyu
gu~
Kyu

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Wish granted ana
but he singing is terrible

i Wish Money to Buy Alchohol :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 732790: :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 626107:
Back to top Go down
https://detour.forumotion.com
Placed
Placed

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Wiosh granted, but every single drop of alcohol has now been turned into water. :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 965847:

I wish I could sing well nyahahaha.
Back to top Go down
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:50 pm

granted but now everybody in the world is deaf~ kakakka XDDd

i wish our guild wasnt so dead :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 438495:
Back to top Go down
.Hikiii~
Official milk-bag drinker~~~
.Hikiii~

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 am

granted spamspamspam, forum crashes from the spam T_T

I wish I had another wish!! :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 792705:
Back to top Go down
Placed
Placed

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Granted, but that other wish will be corrupted.

:Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 115239:

I wish jen made a real wish.
Back to top Go down
.Hikiii~
.Hikiii~

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:30 pm

Granted...but the wish turned Martinii into a fish :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 121130: :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 385130:

I wish for sushi!!! :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 626107: :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 18666:
Back to top Go down
Kehai

Kehai

PostSubject: lol   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Granted o/
but the sushi had a lot of wasabi :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 452342:

I wish I could draw better lol
Back to top Go down
kyukyu`
my pineapple! <3
kyukyu`

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:49 pm

granted but there are no art materials to draw anymore :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 438495:

man wat kinda world is this we created D=

scary looking beaches with ugly burnt deaf girl zombies with broken smiles playing broken wiis D=

i wish it was raining right now :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 493176:
Back to top Go down
Kehai

Kehai

PostSubject: lol   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:17 pm

granted u_u
but it was an acid rain lol :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 438495:
swt haha

I wish I could calculate on pangya :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 73765:
Back to top Go down
.Hikiii~
.Hikiii~

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:07 pm

granted, but you found out you don't have a calculator!! D:

I wish I could make a blind zombie girl smile!! :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 493176:
Back to top Go down
Kehai

Kehai

PostSubject: lol   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:33 pm

granted but the girld didn t have any teeth lol
swt

I wish I could play Final Fantasy on wii ¬¬
Back to top Go down
m as in m3ck3y

m as in m3ck3y

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:37 am

^

wish granted.. i dont know what to say hahaha.. but pretty sure, the granted wish is corrupted hahahaha!

i wish that when i wish my next wish, that wish that i wished away will not be granted-corrupted hahahaha!.. get it? hehehehehe!! :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 626107:
Back to top Go down
Placed
Placed

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:51 am

Wish granted, but it was corrupted.

I wish I had your spam powers like woah today you went crazy.
Back to top Go down
m as in m3ck3y

m as in m3ck3y

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:54 am

ahahaha,, why..? did u noticed when you logged in that all last poster in each forum was me.. hehehehe

wish granted.. here's your spamming powers. but u can only do it in a single thread or forum cause i only have the power to spam all forums hahahahah! (as of now):Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 480625:

... i wish i could meet cameron diaz :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 480625: hehehe.. she's my idol :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 286472:
Back to top Go down
.Hikiii~
.Hikiii~

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:02 pm

granted...but she died right after u met her T_T

(wow...m3ck3y spam O_O)

I wish I had a milk bag :Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 626107:
Back to top Go down
Kehai

Kehai

PostSubject: haha   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:42 pm

Granted, but the milk was spoiled o.o
dunno if it is right haha~

Anyway, I wish I could play Guitar Hero on Hard lol
Back to top Go down
m as in m3ck3y

m as in m3ck3y

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:40 pm

wish granted, you completed "sweet child of mine" hard in guitar hero but when the grade is being given, there's a sudden power failure.. hahahaha!!

i wish i had my own dance dance revolution machine :(:>):
Back to top Go down
Kehai

Kehai

PostSubject: lol   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:14 am

Granted
but after a month the machine has broken lol and there was only BeforU musics kkkk

I wish i could have my own "pump it up"
Back to top Go down
.Hikiii~
.Hikiii~

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:39 pm

granted, but the "pump it up" deflated in less than 3 seconds after you jumped in it Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 493176

i wish i could fight Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P 908252
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P   Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt WISH Game aka thread of bored people =P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeTour Guild :: Public Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: